With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continuing to develop locally, nationally and internationally, the Arnoff Family would like to provide the following update:
First and foremost, the health, safety and general well-being of our family of employees, customers, vendors and the communities within which we work and live are our highest priority. Arnoff’s executive management continues to monitor this evolving threat to ensure that we, as a company, act in the most appropriate ways with health and safety in mind. Currently, we are promoting increased vigilance by our staff and following the various WHO and CDC guidelines as they are provided. This includes encouraging social distancing amongst and between our employees and customers, as well as frequent hand washing and sanitization of our equipment and facilities.
As a 96 year old, family run, local business, Arnoff has survived The Great Depression, World War II, September 11th, multiple recessions and the housing crisis, and it is with this perspective that we are prepared to weather this pandemic and aide our local communities.
As the prominent provider of logistics, relocations and supply chain services in the Greater Hudson Valley and Capitol Regions of New York State Arnoff is preparing resources and capacity to assist with emergency relief efforts via our wide-ranging service offerings.
If you or your organization are in need of any of the services outlined, please reach out to us to discuss pricing and next steps.
- Warehousing and distribution of supplies including but not limited to:
- Medical supplies
- Food supplies
- Personal items
- 24x7 On demand transportation services via utility vans and trucks for:
- No-contact delivery of food, groceries and supplies
- The medical and pharmaceutical industries (testing kits, medications, samples)
- Other relief supplies
- To and from warehouses / businesses / residences
- Hazardous Materials.
- Critical business documents
- Medical records
- Emergency relocation and storage assistance for displaced people such as college students
- Emergency deployment of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) to aide in the set up or creation of emergency hospitals, lab/testing facilities, shelters or quarantine facilities.
- Business continuity services such as:
- Warehousing and fulfillment services for the retail industry affected by store closings
- Food and grocery delivery for affected restaurants, stores and individuals in self-quarantine
Arnoff has warehouse and truck terminals located in Poughkeepsie and Millerton, Dutchess County, NY and Malta, Saratoga County, NY with capacity available immediately.
Arnoff has positioned fleets of vans, box trucks, tractor-trailers and flatbeds with company employed, locally based drivers and crews throughout the region with capacity available to immediately support relief efforts for government, non-profits and local businesses.
If you or your organization may be in need of our services please reach out to:
Mike Kelly, Director of Enterprise Growth & Solutions at 518-435-8085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Arnoff, Vice President of Global Logistics at 845-522-4919 or email@example.comDavid Feldman, Vice President of Sales at 845-471-1504 or firstname.lastname@example.org